nav bar

Image Map

Monday, April 6, 2015

grey's name

Remember when I explained why we chose Crew's name? (Read it here) Well, I wanted to make sure I documented the reason behind choosing Grey's name too - mainly just his middle name!


We found out we were pregnant with Grey on October 12th...and Papaw passed away the next day. We never got a chance to share our news with him, but I know he knows about his second great grandson now. We debated for a long time about what Grey's middle name would be. Ransom is an unusual name and I wasn't sure about it for a while. In the end, we kept coming back to it because of the meaning and the sentimentality to us and our family - Ransom "Sonny" Skelton is so missed and we still haven't adjusted to life without him, but Will and I hope that giving Grey this name will in some way help shape him into the man that our Papaw was.

1 comment:

Lisa C said...

This is such a great way to honor him! Ransom reminds me of my favorite Bible verse (Isaiah 51:11).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...