nav bar

Image Map

Sunday, April 12, 2015

a beautiful weather weekend

The weather this weekend in Memphis was amazing, sunny and in the 70's. Crew is happiest outside so we played with chalk a lot and (he) ran up and down the street and played with the dogs.

He also had a glow in the dark bath two nights this weekend and loved it! Yay for cheap entertainment!


On Saturday morning the three of us went to the Children's Museum. We got a membership about a month ago and Will hadn't been able to go with Crew and I yet.


Our little dancing machine!
A video posted by Courtney Kassner (@courtkassner) on
We had planned to work on Grey's nursery that day also, but Will ended up having to work all afternoon so it was just Crew and I hanging out. We spent most of the day outside of course!

On Sunday morning, I woke up not feeling very well (just pregnancy ickiness), but we ended up all going to church anyway. Sunday afternoon we all went home and rested after church. Will was tired from work the previous day, Crew was tired from church, and I am always tired...and was still feeling a little under the weather. Grey was just not agreeing with my body!

I really cherish our weekends and family time. Things definitely didn't go as planned as far as that's concerned, but I'm thankful for the time we did have together and the new memories made!

1 comment:

Oscar said...

I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...