nav bar

Image Map

Sunday, April 12, 2015

27-30 weeks bumpdate: baby #2


I had a bad streak with my pictures during weeks 26-28. They didn't happen. Partly because I thought I was 26 weeks when I was actually 27 (whoops!) and partly because well, it just didn't happen. It takes two seconds, but somehow 3 weeks had gone by and no pictures.

I had my glucose test (passed) and 3D ultrasound at 28 weeks. Grey looks EXACTLY like Crew on the ultrasound...his profile and everything. I can't wait to see how much they resemble each other. At 28 weeks, he was already 3 lbs and measuring a week ahead. I think we've got another big boy on our hands!

I've already been feeling so tired again into this third trimester. I'm sure a lot of it has to do with chasing Crewboo around...and also the fact that Grey will be here in 2 months or less (whoa!) and I'm getting huge! I really love and appreciate naps when I can get one!


These are the differences I've noticed so far between this pregnancy and the first:

Acne
The first time I only broke out a little in the first trimester and then at the very end | With this one, my face has been broken out the. entire. time. and it's making me crazy.

Hormones
I haven't been near as emotional this time around. I didn't say "not emotional," just not as emotional!

Soreness
The first time around, I didn't really start feeling pelvic soreness until at least 33 weeks | This time I've been hurting for at least 8 weeks already

Back Pain
Back pain both times, just different places

Restless Legs
Last time I had terrible restless legs every single night. I couldn't go to sleep unless I took a really hot shower right before getting in bed. | This time, (knock on wood) it hasn't been near as bad. Usually just once a week.

Those are just what I can think of off the top of my head right now. Luckily it's generally been another easy pregnancy. Can't believe we'll be meeting him in 2 months!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...