nav bar

Image Map

Thursday, August 8, 2013

31 weeks


How far along are you?
31 weeks! Hard to believe he'll be here in 9 weeks (or less?!)

How big is Baby?
He is the size of a pineapple - His irises now react to light - All 5 senses are functioning - He can turn his head from side to side - He's over 3 lbs and heading into a growth spurt!

Weight Gain?
24 lbs

 Gender?
a boy!

Maternity Clothes?
Of course...this week I fit into a non-maternity dress and shirt. It was great.

Stretch Marks?
none on the belly

 Sleep?
It actually hasn't been too bad over this past week. Once I can get my restless legs to chill out, I'm ok and usually sleep through the night minus the bathroom breaks.

Symptoms?
Reflux/heartburn - shortness of breath (I read that once he drops, it will be a lot easier to breathe! Hopefully that's true) - my pelvis has been really sore in the mornings for some reason

Movement?
All the time - This week I was driving home from work and was able to feel a heel (?) sticking out on the side of my belly while being able to feel something sticking out by my belly button at the same time. I think he's getting squished! Will's favorite thing to do is to lay his head on my belly and try and get Crew to kick him

Food Cravings/Aversions?
Not much either way - My favorite food everyday is the strawberry/banana mixture that Will makes me for a work snack. So juicy and delicious!

Labor Signs?
No - and I don't think I've had any Braxton Hicks either

Belly Button in or out?
half and half

What I miss?
Being able to get up and down/out of the bed easily

What I am looking forward to?
Our first baby shower is this weekend! It's a couples shower for church so I know Will is excited about it too

Best moment of the week?
Painting the nursery and getting the crib put up!

Daddy’s feeling?
"So ready for Crew to get here! I'm predicting that he comes about two weeks early...he's been champion boxing in Courtney's belly every night! He's going to be an awesome baby!"

I'm feeling?
BIG. Especially when looking at these weekly pictures. I don't like how my face is ballooning like my belly! I get so excited/happy when thinking about meeting Crew for the first time. I daydream about what he'll look like and even what our lives will look like once he's here.

post signature

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Crazy you are already 31 weeks - you are in the home stretch now for sure!!!

Holding you in prayer!

Sarah said...

My pelvis hurts a lot now, too. When I move in bed, when I get up, and sometimes when I stand a certain way or put weight on one foot. My doctor said it won't go away until the baby comes :( Hope you can find some relief!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...