nav bar

Image Map

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

12 weeks


How far along? 
12 weeks - officially in the second trimester!

How big is Baby? 
the size of a plum - 2.1 inches

Weight Gain? 
I haven't been keeping up at home - last doctor's visit (at 10 wks.) was +3 lbs.

 Gender? 
We'll find out the gender in about 4 1/2 weeks! Daddy thinks boy. I've been thinking girl this week. (subject to change!)

Maternity Clothes? 
I bought a maternity shirt (pictured above), but don't really need it yet. Chances are, if I'm wearing any kind of pants, they're most likely unbuttoned! (I need to invest in a BeBand) I've been on the hunt for comfy cotton maxi skirts and trying to wear dresses to work.

Stretch Marks? 
Not yet!

 Sleep?
I've been doing good up until the past few nights - usually waking up to go to the bathroom or with restless legs

Symptoms? 
Not too much this week! - I only had morning sickness/nausea from about weeks 5-9 so I'm doing great.

Movement? 
Can't feel any yet, but we did see a A LOT of movement on our 10 week ultrasound!

Food Cravings? 
Nothing different than my usual non-pregnant cravings. Although I did REALLY want some Brim's white cheddar popcorn yesterday Yum!

Labor Signs? 
no way, Jose!

Belly Button in or out? 
In

What I miss?
Nothing

What I am looking forward to?
Our 16 week appointment to find out the gender!
  
Best moment of the week? 
Will's g-ma gave me some maternity clothes spending money!



P.S.
If you missed our pregnancy announcement, check it out HERE

If you want to read about how we found out we were pregnant, look HERE
post signature

7 comments:

Pamela said...

Aw look at that little tiny bump!

J and A said...

You look great!! I have no little bump yet! Love yours.

Laura B @ Walking in Memphis in High Heels said...

You are so tiny and so cute!!!

Kera @ Nugget On A Budget said...

Awe congrats! You're so cute. We're expecting baby #2 in the beginning of September and I'm already in maternity clothes at 17 weeks! I can't believe you get to find out the gender at 16 weeks--we have to wait until 20! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Anonymous said...

jealous of your bump!!!!

Mitha Komala said...

big congratulations dear! so happy for you! <3

Letters To Juliet

Lindsay said...

You look great!!! Aww!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...