nav bar

Image Map

Monday, January 7, 2013

Weekend Recap - Vegetate

After leaving a crazy day at work, I started off my Friday night by making a Target run and buying things I didn't need. The rest of the night I spent with me, myself and the dogs. Will had to go out of town for a family funeral so I then came home to eat and watch movies...and work on my crochet skills. Exciting life, I know. After our busy holidays it was great to just vegetate on the couch for a night.


Saturday I made two new delicious desserts (Pinterest recipes of course: Sopapilla Cheesecake and Southern Pecan Praline Cake) for my youngest brother's 17th birthday party. How is it possible that he is already 17?! 

Sunday we spent the morning at our amazing church downtown. I am so excited to 2013 at ICC. With a growing church family, a building renovation and pretty amazing church staff, I know God is going to great things.

Sunday afternoon we spent riding. It was cold, but we had a fun and interesting ride!




I will be posting soon about a goal we made for 2013. 52 weeks of Philippians scripture memory (with a free printable)! I hope you will consider joining us!

post signature

3 comments:

Sarah Hope said...

Hey!! SO fun to "meet" other Memphis bloggers-- I'm grateful you left a comment on my blog! I'm following you now, so I'd love to keep up-- if you ever have time for a quick cup of coffee, I'd love to meet up. I'm still pretty new to the city, so it's nice to meet new people. :)

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh, LOVE the photos of the horsies -- so absolutely beautiful! (Also, can you tell I'm a mommy to a toddler because I just said "horsies," hahaha!)

Sometimes it's just nice to vegetate, I'm with you!

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...