nav bar

Image Map

Monday, November 26, 2012

Mason Jar Jackpot

When we were in Muddy, I decided to go down and look in Mawmaw's underground cellar. Little did I know I would be opening the door to mason jar heaven. I was so excited to see those old jars down there. I've developed quite a love for mason jars over the past few years. I use them for everything


whoa.









I don't think Will was as excited as I was.



Mawmaw let me take a case of blue mason jars. I am thrilled. They are all so dirty and will require some elbow grease to get them cleaned up, but these are far better than anything I could buy new or even at an antique store. These were actual mason jars that Will's grandmother used and that makes them so special. I am so grateful to have them!



They were even in a pretty cool crate that Will is excited about using!



post signature

2 comments:

Kindra said...

I love old mason jars too! So neat that you can use them now!

Chris said...

I've never seen so many mason jars! I can't believe how many she had and used!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...