nav bar

Image Map

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

WILW




This past week has flown by! I feel like I just wrote last week's WILW post! 
Here it goes again! I'm loving a lot of things this week!



I really love these splash dyed shirts! They are for sale here on Etsy, but they cost muchhh more than I would want to pay so I NEED to figure out how to DIY. Looks like dye and bleach?  What do you think?


I love these bracelets. I'm been a little DIY jewelry obsessed lately and I'm sure I'll be making these soon!



Call me grandma, but I love this quilt tutorial and blanket. I need to learn to quilt and crochet/knit!


Another tank I love on Etsy! Will and I listened to Old Crow Medicine Show in honor of "loving" this shirt!



I love these accessories from Fossil. The studs are adorable and the bracelet is rose gold...need I say more?!


LOVE LOVE LOVE the Olympics! Will and I don't have cable (and never miss it), but I'm definitely missing not having the NBC Sports channel for constant Olympics coverage!


I've loved watching the U.S. Women's Soccer team! Makes me miss playing! I don't know who I'll be rooting for if they end up playing Brasil!


Who hasn't loved watching the Phelps & Lochte swimming showdown?!



I lovvvvve my new tattoo I got last week! I had been thinking of getting this verse for a few years and FINALLY went through with it! The verse is in memory of my great-grandmother, Mamaw, who I miss so much. She'd probably have a cow if she saw this tat though! All of the women in my family are such amazing women of God so I guess in a way this verse is for all of them. It's a reminder to me of the woman and wife that I need to be. The feather design is something I saw online and instantly loved. I gave it to the tattoo artist, Lawrence Pennington at No Regrets, and told him to redesign it a little just so it wasn't exactly like the one online. I think it turned out amazing!

"Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all."
Proverbs 31:29


Cody got a tattoo also! He's wanted one for a while too, but because of some Army rules, etc. he couldn't get one after getting sworn in and before going to Basic. His is a silhouette of Army soldiers with a verse on the bottom. His turned out good too!

"for the battle is not ours, but the Lord's"
2 Chronicles 20:15

So there you have it! What I'm Loving Wednesday! Hope the first half of your week has been great!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...