nav bar

Image Map

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

WILW


It's that time again! What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I love these monogram necklaces and am hoping to get one soon! Such a cute every day accessory!


I love these rose gold nails! Anything rose gold I love! Can't wait to get some of this nail polish! "China Glaze - Glam"


I love this idea for a bookshelf/table!



I love love LOVE Mark Powell's drawings! They are amazing! All ink pen on vintage envelopes. I would LOVE to own one! Check out his website!


I love this "One Line A Day" 5-year memory book! It has 5 lines for each day for 5 years on the same page! How fun to look back and read it all!

And that's what I'm loving today! Stay tuned in the next few days for a post that Will & I BOTH have been working on! I hope that you will LOVE it as much as we do!

Happy Wednesday!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...